Pure Love Mix LHF | Love Songs In NDD



Pure Love Mix LHF

Mix [Love Songs in NDD], 30 minutos románticos con los temas de Noches de Disco, una edición especial para el día del amor y la amistad en La Hora Feliz de NRG Radio FM del 11.02.19, una producción de Janztech.


Playlist

01. Can't take my eyes off you (Reprise-intro) - Boys Town Gang
02. Woman in love - Barbra Streisand
03. You decorated my life - Kenny Rogers
04. Emotion - Samantha Sang
05. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
06. I love to love - Tina Charles
07. How deep is your love - Bee Gees
08. More than a woman - Bee Gees
09. If I can't have you - Yvonne Elliman
10. You'll never find another love like mine - Lou Rawls
11. Can't get enough of your love babe - Barry White
12. When will I see you again - Three Degrees
13. I say a little a prayer - Aretha Franklin
14. Can't take my eyes off you (Reprise) - Boys Town Gang


Escúchalo o descárgalo aquí


Más detalles en:
https://hearthis.at/janztech/06-lhf-110219-mix-love-songs-in-ndd-by-janztech/


Video



Comentarios